- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Harlan County Government
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Zoning/Building Permits & Inspections
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Natural Gas Department
- Sanitation / Solid Waste Department
- Water Department
- Sewer Department
- Street Department
- Alma Utilities/Services Rates
- Alma Municipal Airport (s)
- Alma GIS/mapping Workshop
- Paperwork Paperwork Paperwork (City related forms)
- Contact Us
Zoning/Building Permits & Inspections
The Zoing/Building Permits and Inspections Department will strive to assist you with your construction project in an efficient and accountable manner. .
The Zoning/Building Permits and Inspections Department is responsible for:
- Issuing zoning/building permits
- Reviewing zoning/building plans
- Working directly with the Planning and Zoning Commission
To obtain a permit for both residential and commercial uses, simply download the form(s) below or give us a call and we will be happy to provide you with the necessary forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for getting a zoning/building permit?
Take a moment to read all required information provided. Then print and fill out the zoning/building permit application form and return to City Hall. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We will be happy to help you.